Work with MeChanging? or thinking about changing? I can help.
Ready to work with Julie?
Save time and register online
- The fastest way to get connected is to register as a new client and then complete the online Biographical Information Form
- I will review the form and if I think I can be useful to you at this stage of your journey, I will send you a link to download the initial intake paperwork and you will then select an appointment from my online calendar.
- If you would prefer, you may call me and leave a confidential voice mail message at 540.435.3781
- I do not answer this phone unless you are a current client, so you will have to leave a voicemail message and some good times to reach you which can take some time.
- If after reading about me on this website, you would like to schedule a 15 minute phone consultation BEFORE you register as a new client, you will need to leave me a voicemail message and I will return your call as I am able. There is no charge for this phone consultation and it is not therapy. It is a chance for you to ask me questions to see if you think I am a good fit for you.
- I am in the office on most Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. If you contact me on a Tuesday or Friday, or over the weekend, it may be a few days before I am able to get back to you.
Online options for New Clients:
- Follow the link above to “Register as a new patient/client”
- Complete a “Biographical Information Form.”
- Once registered – you may send me a secure email through my website if you need to contact me
- Because traditional email is not secure or confidential, contacting me through my website provides you with the most privacy and confidentiality
Online options for Existing Clients:
Existing clients may use online scheduling – this allows us to use your face to face time with me more effectively
- you can cancel an appointment
- make an appointment
- reschedule online
You will need your userid and password.
Please remember that appointments cancelled in less than 48 hours are charged a missed session fee of $75. This fee is not covered by insurance. If you are not finding an appointment time that works for you, call me to see if I have had a recent cancellation.
Update your contact or insurance information by clicking here and selecting “My contact or insurance information has changed–“