Work with MeChanging? or thinking about changing? I can help.
Ready to work with Julie?
- Call me and leave a confidential voice mail message at 540.435.3781
- Leave me a good time to call you back
- I will contact you and offer you an initial 15 minute phone consultation.
There is no charge for this phone consultation. If we decide to work together, you will register online which includes choosing a user id and password, entering in your insurance information so that I can bill your insurance company for you. Before our first session, you will also be asked to complete a “biological information form” online.
I am in the office on most Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. If you contact me on a Tuesday or Friday, or over the weekend, it may be a few days before I am able to get back to you.
Online options for New Clients:
- Schedule an initial session by clicking the link above and selecting “Register as a new patient/client”
- I will contact you to schedule an initial phone consultation. There is no fee for this. If we decide to work together, you will be instructed to complete a “Biographical Information Form.” You do not need to complete the biographical information form until after our initial phone consultation.
- Once registered – you may also send me a secure email through my website
- Because traditional email is not secure or confidential, contacting me through my website provides you with the most privacy and confidentiality
Online options for Existing Clients:
Existing clients may use online scheduling – this allows us to use your face to face time with me more effectively
- you can cancel an appointment
- make an appointment
- reschedule online
You will need your userid and password.
Please remember that appointments cancelled in less than one business day are charged a missed session fee that is not covered by insurance. If you are not finding an appointment time that works for you, call me to see if I have had a recent cancellation.
Update your contact or insurance information by clicking here and selecting “My contact or insurance information has changed–“